We believed that everyone could make a different by playing their part in the society. As one of the leading Hosting Provider in Malaysia, Net Onboard Sdn Bhd with the spirit of togetherness and care proudly launch our latest program – charity Hosting Sponsorship as part of our social responsibility to the community.
We would like to invite all charity organizations out there to grab this opportunity for free. May it be an old folk home, orphanage, human or nature related charity organization, you are all most welcome to be part of our program as we want to give our best to help up those who are in the need.
FREE? Yes, it’s an ongoing free hosting sponsorship program for Charity board. We will sponsor hosting service to, not 100, not 1000 but unlimited number of charity bodies, which each worth RM250/year. Why limit for charity? That is our belief. You will only need to register, renew or transfer your domain name with us at as low as RM50/year*.
How to Apply?
- Applicants may download the Application Form here, fill up the details, print the form with their organization letterhead, and to be authorised by the Chairman.
- The completed form will then to be faxed to us or submitted via www.supportchain.com together with organization registration document.
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicants will need to have a “Hosted by Net Onboard” link at their website, which links back to Net Onboard website.
- Applicants will need to have Net Onboard banners on their websites, which links back to Net Onboard website.
- Applicants shall not place any kind of advertisment with regards to webhosting promotions at their web.
- Applicants need to fill up the Application form and approval of sponsorhip is solely determined by Management of Net Onboard.
- This sponsorship program does not include Domain Name as its sponsorship item. Applicants will need to pay for the Domain Registration/Renewal/Transfer Fee annually.
- Net Onboard reserves the rights to approve, decline, make changes, or cancel this promotion without prior notice.
** A charity organization is a voluntary and not profit organization set up for charitable, social, philanthropic or other purposes. It is required to use any profit or surplus only for the organization’s purposes, and it is not a part of any governing department, local authority or other statutory body.
For enquiries, Submit Ticket to us.